- How do you incorporate a business?
- What is the right corporate structure for your situation?
- Should you restructure your business entity?
- How does incorporation help you to protect your income and assets?
- What is the benefit of multiple corporations?
No longer can you count just on your employment to ensure financial security. Many of our clients, like you, are looking into starting new businesses either part time or with a full time effort. While there is still plenty of opportunity to successfully start an additional income stream, it is equally important to structure your new business the right way.
Properly structuring your business can help you save on taxes, secure retirement investments and protect you, your family and your assets from frivolous law suits and potentially help you regain your futures financial security.
Since 1991, we have helped thousands of people with business incorporation in Illinois and elsewhere. We have used nearly every structure and entity type to securely and legally save thousands of dollars.
Here are some distinctions between Entity types you should consider:
|Limited Liability Corporations||
Please call us at 773-728-1500
We’re here to help you make sure you keep every dollar you deserve.